Analyst firms occasionally publish market reports with a generic solution overview for Master Data Management (MDM), Product Information Management (PIM) and Data Quality Management (DQM).
Here is an overview of the latest major reports:
- April 2020: Information Difference published their yearly DQM landscape as reported in the post Congrats to Datactics for Having the Happiest DQM Customers.
- March 2020: Forrester published their Now Tech: Product Information Management, Q1 2020. Among others Dynamicweb PIM has posted, that they are recognized in this report.
- February 2020: Constellation Research published their latest MDM shortlist as reported in the post The Latest Constellation Research MDM Shortlist.
- January 2020: Gartner published their latest MDM Magic Quadrant as reported in the post The Latest MDM Magic Quadrant
- December 2019: IDC published their first PIM MarketScape as reported in the post The PIM Market as Seen by IDC.
- July 2019: Information Difference published their yearly MDM Landscape as reported in the post Movements in the MDM Vendor Landscape 2019.
- March 2019: Gartner published their latest Data Quality Tool Magic Quadrant as reported in the post Data Quality Tools are Vital for Digital Transformation.
- March 2019: Forrester published their latest MDM Wave as reported in the post Toward the Third Generation of MDM.
- June 2018: Forrester published their PIM Wave as reported in the post There is no PIM quadrant, but there is a PIM wave.
The next expected reports include:
- Information Difference yearly MDM landscape probably later this month
- Gartner Data Quality Tool Magic Quadrant scheduled for 31st July
PS: You can check out many of the included solutions on This Disruptive MDM / PIM / DQM List.
PPS: You can get a free ranking that also include the rising stars on the solution market and is based on your context, scope and requirements here.