Analyst firms occasionally publish market reports with a generic ranking of solutions for MDM, PIM and DQM.
The latest such ones include:
- December 2019, IDC published their first PIM MarketScape as reported in the post The PIM Market as Seen by IDC.
- July 2019, Information Difference published their yearly MDM Landscape as reported in the post Movements in the MDM Vendor Landscape 2019.
- April 2019, Information Difference published their yearly DQM landscape as reported in the post Looking at The Data Quality Tool World with Different Metrics.
- March 2019, Gartner published their latest Data Quality Tool Magic Quadrant as reported in the post Data Quality Tools are Vital for Digital Transformation.
- March 2019, Forrester publsihed their latest MDM Wave as reported in the post Toward the Third Generation of MDM.
- December 2018, Gartner published their latest MDM Magic Quadrant as reported in the post Movements in the Gartner MDM Magic Quadrant 2018.
- June 2018, Forrester published their latest PIM Wave as reported in the post There is no PIM quadrant, but there is a PIM wave.
The publication schedule from the analyst firms can be unpredictable.
Information Difference is an exception. There have during the years every year been a Data Quality landscape named Q1 and published shortly after that quarter and an MDM landscape named Q2 and published shortly after that quarter. However, these reports are relying on participation from relevant vendors and not all vendors prioritize this scheme.
Forrester is quite unpredictable both with timing and which market segments (MDM, PIM, DQM) to be covered.
Gartner is a bit steadier. However, for example the MDM solution reports have been coming in varying intervals during the latest years. Let us see when the next ones are published and what news they bring.
PS: You can check out many of the included solutions on This Disruptive MDM / PIM / DQM List.
PPS: You can get a free ranking based on your context, scope and requirements here.