The Disruptive MDM / PIM List blog has been online for nearly 2 years. During this time a range of blog posts has been posted. This include:
The registered vendors have provided guest blog posts with content that elaborates the unique capabilities offered by the solution vendors. Examples are:
- David Corrigan from AllSight, that now has become Informatica Customer 360 Insights, explained the 3 Reasons why MDM No Longer Delivers a Customer 360.
- Riversand CEO Upen Varanasi went into Cloud multi-domain MDM as the foundation for Digital Transformation.
Some of the new Three Letter Acronyms in this realm has been examined:
- Application Data Management (ADM) in the post MDM versus ADM.
- Product experience Management (PxM) in the post What is PxM?
As this list lives in symbiosis with the analyst firms active in the MDM / PIM space, these posts were about their work:
- The vendor ranking reports was highlighted in the post MDM / PIM Market Reports
- The relation to this list was touched in the post It Takes Less than 15 Million USD to be on This List