Many analyst market reports in the Master Data Management (MDM), Product Information Management (PIM) and Data Quality Management (DQM) space have a generic ranking of the vendors.
The trouble with generic ranking is that one size does not fit all.
On this list there is no generic ranking. Instead there is a service where you can provide your organization’s context, scope and requirements and within 2 to 48 hours get Your Solution List.
The selection model includes these elements:
- Your context in terms of geographical reach and industry sector.
- Your scope in terms of data domains to be covered and organizational scale stretching from specific departments over enterprise-wide to business ecosystem wide (interenterprise).
- Your specific requirements covering the main requirements that differentiate the vendors on market.
- Vendor capabilities.
- A model that combines those facts into a rectangle where you can choose to:
- Go ahead with a Proof of Concept with the best fit vendor
- Make an RFP with the best fit vendors in a shortlist
- Examine a longlist of best fit vendors and other alternatives like combining more than one solution.
The vendors included are both the major players on the market as well as emerging solutions with innovative offerings.
You can get your free solution list here.