Semarchy is the Intelligent Data Hub™ company. Its xDM platform empowers organizations of any size to build data applications quickly, with fast time to value. A single software platform for governance, master, reference and application data management as well as data quality, enrichment, and workflows means that trusted information projects can be delivered without the wasted time of cobbling together bits of software, interfaces, and integration layers.
Semarchy was founded in 2011 in France, by a team with a long history of delivering innovation in Data Integration. They believed that even after the consolidation of enterprise information management solutions, there was a great deal left to do in order to make this essential discipline accessible to nontechnical users.
xDM is the Intelligent Data Hub™ from Semarchy. A single solution that supports any domain, any style and any use case for MDM. Built-in agility and smart algorithms enable enterprise scalability via an iterative implementation process that delivers business value almost immediately.
At a high level, xDM is the core platform that enterprises use to instantiate the Intelligent Data Hub™. It includes most of the features to Discover, Integrate, Manage, Govern the data and Measure the outcomes through KPIs.
Based on Google’s Material Design Language, the interface drives an unparalleled user experience, offering simplicity and responsive design that powers ease-of-use for faster business value and adoption by business users.
Business users, Data Stewards and Data Champions UIs are automatically generated from the design and definitions created in the xDM Application Builder and xDM Dashboard Builder:
- xDM Data Management Applications provide access to the data certified in the xDM data hub. It also provides management and stewardship capabilities, including workflows to author, curate and maintain this data.
- xDM Dashboard Applications provide access to the dashboards and metrics for business users to measure and monitor the value of their data and of the data governance initiative. Dashboards and charts may also be embedded within the xDM Applications. Advanced users such as Data Champions and Data Stewards can also build their own dashboards.
- xDM Governance Application is a customizable application for managing the enterprise glossary, policies, roles, issues, etc.
xDM provides data architects with one single and unified metadata-driven platform to define applications in one place. xDM takes care of generating all the pieces intelligently – depending on the data hub styles and domains – including the physical tables, the data certification framework, the enrichment and standardization processes, the integration services, the user interfaces, and more.
Semarchy has been acclaimed by industry analysts as well as a long list of global clients, who report tremendous satisfaction with the business value-add approach the company has taken. Solutions are evolved into a business, and the results appear in weeks with measurable ROI. Unlike the expensive, often multi-year implementations that have been required by MDM solutions in the past, xDM extends the agile development concept to its implementation paradigm.
With over 100+ successful implementations of the xDM platform by clients and partners, Semarchy has gained increasing market recognition:
- Named one of the top challengers in the Gartner Master Data Management Magic Quadrant Dec. 2018.
- Named a Strong Performer with the strongest strategy in the Forrester Wave™ Master Data Management Q1 2019
- Named Gartner Peer Insights Customer’s Choice form MDM Solutions in 2019
- #1 Master Data Management solution on Amazon Web Services Marketplace
- Growing adoption on Microsoft Azure
Whether used as an Application Data Management (ADM), Reference Data Management (RDM), Metadata Management, Location Data Management, Patient Data Management, or simple Product or Customer Data Management solution, or a mix of several working in concert, Semarchy has proven to offer full functionality for 80% of clients in under 10 weeks. Moreover, 60% of clients have implemented multiple domains, often in their first year.
You can find more about Semarchy clients on the vendor web site.
Semarchy is headquartered in the United States, with offices in the UK and France.
You can review Semarchy xDM by making a reply: