Product Data Lake is a cloud service for sharing product information (product data syndication) in the business ecosystems of manufacturers, distributors, merchants, marketplaces and large end users of product information.
81 % of shoppers will leave a webshop with incomplete product information. The root cause of this problem is dysfunctional sharing of product data in business ecosystems resulting in that only 5 % of organizations today share all their product information with supply chain partners. Read about the remedy in Product Data Syndication Freedom.
Product Data Lake ensures these Product Data Quality dimensions:
- Completeness of product information by enabling trading partners to exchange product data in a uniform way
- Timeliness of product information by connecting trading partners in a process driven way
- Conformity of product information by encompassing various standards for product information
- Consistency of product information by allowing upstream trading partners and downstream trading partners to interact with in-house structure of product information
- Accuracy of product information by ensuring transparency of product information across the supply chain
Our vision is that Product Data Lake will be the process driven key service for exchanging any sort of product information within business ecosystems all over the world, with the aim of optimally assist self-service purchase of every kind of product.
Our mission is to enable automated cross company data supply chains for product data by using technology that handles large volumes of product data and related digital assets, with the velocity needed for changing business environments and encompassing the variety of international, national, industry and other standards for product information.
Let product data flow easily between trading partners. Join the intersection of Big Data and Product Information Management!
As a manufacturer and brand owner, you can use our Product Data Push Services.
As a wholesaler, merchant, dealer and retailer, you can use our Product Data Pull Services.
You can review Product Data Lake by making a reply: