EnterWorks has been empowering business for over 20 years with our multi-domain Master Data Management (MDM) solution.
Organizations choose EnterWorks EnableTM for MDM because our platform supports their competitive success in this digital era based on our mission to enable the following:
- Businesses to Scale without Boundaries
- Experiential Customer Moments across B2B2C
- Demand & Supply Data Convergence for Optimal Information and Insights
EnterWorks is easy to work with, provides a 100% configurable and scalable platform and delivers quick and successful implementations. Our EnableTM platform helps customers drive top line growth while offering the lowest cost of ownership (according to a recent analyst survey). Our competency in MDM is based on our advanced technology and best practices delivery for:
- Discrete Views of Everything for personalized insights across multi-enterprise networks
- Differentiated Experiences by leveraging multiple domains for combinatorial precision
- Complexity Mastered through our mastery of diverse business models and industry verticals for exceptional agility
EnableTM provides its technologies and processes through orchestrated data repositories for reliable, up-to-date master data that is consolidated and synchronized across enterprise applications. We are recognized by our customers for enabling data quality and data governance improvements that are the foundation for delivering business benefits at scale.
From inception, EnableTM was developed to master multiple domains like products, materials, suppliers, locations, customers and any other pertinent business information as well as the relationships and combinations that create cross-domain intelligenceTM that helps companies penetrate and streamline the complexities of their chosen markets. Domains can be easily tailored to meet your business model and preferences instead of being forced to fit a pre-existing data structure. These domains and associated data flows are viewed from a network perspective, since we know all companies work in concert with trading partners and customers, not only with internal business users, for competitive business success.
Customers such as Fender, HP Hood, Orgill, US Foods, Mary Kay, Johnstone Supply and Restoration Hardware can:
- Create a “Golden Record” for data entities by integrating databases and source systems such as ERP, CRM, WMS and OMS, as well as hard-to-integrate legacy systems.
- Enhance data quality and the ability to extract, load, publish and syndicate accurate and consistent content to internal and external recipients.
- Improve the efficiencies and quality of decisions for enterprise processes that rely on trusted and accurate information.
Some of EnableTM’s key features include:
- Multi-Domain and Multi-Enterprise MDM
- Dynamic Data Modeling with No Coding Required
- Cross-Domain Intelligence
- Agile Data FabricTM Architecture for application and data sharing
- One Code Base – Cloud/On-Premise/Hybrid Deployment Options
- Data Governance
- Enterprise Workflow
- Product Information Management (PIM)
- Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- 100% Browser Based
- Data Stewardship
- Purpose Built/Roles-Based UI Portals
- Data Quality
- Actionable Dashboards
- 1 World Sync/GDSN Certified
- Unlimited Data Attributes
- Globalized Content
- Marketing Automation
- Distribution & Publishing
EnterWorks’ award-winning technology continues to be recognized by industry analysts year after year. Gartner recognized EnterWorks for having the Best Reference Customer Score for overall product capabilities compared to all MDM vendors in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant. EnterWorks was ranked a Strong Performer/Leader in Forrester’s 2016 The Forrester WaveTM: Product Information Management Solutions report. In Information Difference’s The MDM Landscape Report, EnterWorks was one of 10 highlighted vendors out of a total 40 vendors and scored Top 3 in Customer Satisfaction and Technology. Ventana Research’s Product Information Management (PIM) Value Index named EnterWorks Hot Vendor with tremendous growth opportunity. EnterWorks was the only MDM vendor to receive Frost & Sullivan’s 2017 North American Product Leadership Award for Distributors and Manufacturers and The MDM Institute rated EnterWorks EnableTM as a top solution.
In addition, The Silicon Review named EnterWorks one of the 30 fastest growing private companies to watch in 2017. EnterWorks had a reported growth of over 100%. For more information on EnterWorks, click here.
You can review Enterworks by making a reply: