THIS IS AN ARCHIVED PAGE
As the leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management, we’re prepared to help you intelligently compete—in any sector, category, or niche. Informatica provides you with the foresight to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, and create new innovations.
Underpinning all Informatica solutions is the Informatica Intelligent Data Platform powered by CLAIRE®. With its microservices architecture and extensive data management capabilities, the Informatica Intelligent Data Platform helps companies unleash the power and value of all of their data across the enterprise. With the Intelligent Data Platform, you have everything you need for your complete enterprise cloud data management: data integration, data catalog, data governance, data quality, master data management, and data privacy and protection.
By creating the industry’s most innovative and modern AI-driven MDM portfolio, Informatica customers—from line of business users to the IT professionals that support them—can choose from data engineering, cloud, governance, and 360 solutions that will drive the most value for their organization. Informatica is determined to be the go-to vendor for all master data management requirements for organizations of all sizes on the cloud, on-premises, and hybrid use cases.
Informatica offers a modular, comprehensive, hybrid MDM solution designed for flexibility. Multidomain capabilities make it possible to create a 360-degree view of all critical business entities, including customer, product, suppliers, employees, assets, reference data, and more. As a true end-to-end solution, the Informatica MDM solution includes data quality, data integration, business process management, and data security capabilities, which enable you to:
- Acquire data quickly no matter its source (on-premises, in the cloud, or from third parties)
- Gain visibility into data, relationship patterns, hierarchies, and variations—and make any required corrections
- Easily enrich, validate, and verify master data records with data from external providers, including integration with Informatica DaaS solutions and a pre-built interface with Dun & Bradstreet
- Create a trusted view and securely deliver data for both analytical and operational use cases
- Deploy MDM on-premises and in the cloud with confidence
- Scale to big data volumes and combine transaction, interaction, and IoT data with master data records for today’s digital enterprise
- Utilize intelligent search to rapidly retrieve any master data information using free-form text in a Google-like search
Gartner, Inc., a leading IT research and advisory firm, has positioned Informatica as a Leader in its 2018 Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management Solutions report. Informatica is positioned furthest on the completeness of vision axis for the 3rd consecutive time, and highest on the ability to execute axis as of this year, as one of two Leaders in the Leaders quadrant.
Informatica’s MDM – 360 solutions are packaged applications designed to accelerate time to value, encourage cross-team collaboration, and streamline access to master data while enabling exceptional customer, product and supplier experiences across organizations of all sizes.
Customer 360 Insights
Customer 360 Insights enables your customer experience initiatives by automatically connecting and enriching billions of customer data points to build a contextual 360 view and applying AI/ML to deliver richer customer knowledge. As a next-generation Customer Data Platform (CDP), you can easily apply hyper-personalization, micro-segmentation, compliance and risk analysis, and next best action to support your marketing transformation. Highlights include the ability to:
- Connect data of any type and manage billions of records across all data types and sources with AI-powered matching
- Automatically resolve customer data linkages and create relationships using advanced machine learning algorithms
- Infer additional customer attributes from unstructured data using Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Visualize relationships, households and complex B2B hierarchies using a graph datastore
- Present multiple perspectives of the customer based on unique users and use case context
MDM Customer 360
MDM Customer 360 accelerates your Master Data Management initiatives with a user-friendly pre-built data model, workflows, dashboards, and UIs designed to create a trusted, single view of customer master data for analytical and operational needs. Use MDM Customer 360 to:
- Centralize onboarding and ongoing management of customer data
- Create a single customer view from internal and external data sources
- Automate the creation of trusted customer profiles, leveraging the power of the intelligent data platform
- Streamline regulatory compliance reporting and maintain the history and lineage of customer data
- Identify relationships between people, places and things that matter most to deliver more informed customer decisions
- Future-proof customer-centricity strategies with flexible technology that adapts to new requirements, data sources, and types of data
Cloud Customer 360 for Salesforce
Regain trust in your Salesforce data by mastering accounts, contacts, persons, or individuals without moving your data into and out of Salesforce.
- Employs fuzzy search at the point of entry for existing accounts, contacts, leads, and custom objects to identify and prohibit duplicate records
- Matches and merges customer records from different data sources and other Salesforce organizations, with the ability to confidently auto-merge or individually review and manually merge when combining records
- Populates customer records within Salesforce with information from existing mastered records from Informatica MDM, for more efficient completion of customer records
- Provides multiple views of different hierarchies, such as account, sales, and billing to understand the different relationships within and across companies
- Inherits all security and role-based permissions from your Salesforce org
- Facilitates migrations to Salesforce from other CRM systems and accelerates the value of mergers and acquisitions
Product 360, a Product Information Management (PIM) solution, helps you deliver engaging product experiences by effectively managing and collaborating on product content and providing relevant and trusted information that closes the sale—no matter which channels your customers use. With Product 360, you get the most in-depth PIM/PxM product functionality with enterprise scalability and the broadest global PIM/MDM ecosystem with #1 local support.
The proven long-term customer success with an active community includes global brands and retailers—such as BMW Group, Unilever, PUMA, and Coop—who leverage this scalable and flexible PIM solution to manage complex product information management requirements and provide a next-gen customer and user experience.
- Designed for the business with result-driven and intuitive task- and role-based user interface
- Deliver engaging omnichannel product experience by publishing consistent, rich, relevant and high-quality product data across all channels
- Automate digital processes, increase sales and marketing performance, and discover up- and cross-sell capabilities handling complex and XXL-volume product data and media assets
- Speed up time to value collaborating more efficiently both internally and externally and with up to 10x faster time to market
- Ensure product data quality and compliance thanks to embedded industry-leading data quality and governance features, automated data validation rules, DQ dashboards and secure and certified exchange via data pools
Reference 360 is a business application for reference data management and helps you unlock the true value of reference data sets. As a SaaS-based MDM solution, Reference 360 is preconfigured for managing reference data and offers several key capabilities, including:
- Define, manage, and secure reference data: User-friendly, configurable dashboards help control the quality of reference data sets and govern the complete reference data lifecycle.
- Designed for business: Easy to use, configurable, and designed to facilitate business self-service for the most demanding initiatives in every industry.
- Complete capabilities in the cloud: Ensure the high levels of performance, scalability, and productivity needed for reference data.
- End-to-end reference data management: Built to leverage industry’s only end-to-end MDM solution with embedded data integration, data quality, business process management, and data security.
- Role-based approval and publishing workflows: complete life cycle management with import, hierarchy management, versioning, and export features
Streamline your vendor, supplier, or service-provider information management with a trusted 360-degree view of business-critical data for analytics and operations with Supplier 360.
- Access a trusted Supplier 360 view and understand all supplier relationships, including sub-suppliers
- Significantly reduce supplier management costs and access total spend per supplier to negotiate more favorable corporate terms and conditions
- Improve operational efficiencies with supplier self-service portal and collaborate with intuitive, role-based UI and workflows to monitor suppliers’ performance
- Speed up time to market and reduce onboarding from weeks to days, thanks to automated processes and increased agility
- Control supplier risk and compliance
You can review Informatica by making a reply: